Donations are always welcome and needed.
Make an online donation, through PayPal.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Just order from smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com and choose Coalition Against Rape & Domestic Violence Of Callaway County as your charitable organization!
A tribute provides a thoughtful way for you to remember a loved one or to celebrate a birthday, anniversary and special occasion. If you are interested in making a gift to CARDV in someone’s honor, please contact our Executive Director or include this information with your contribution. **Your gift of cash, stocks, or bonds may be eligible for a tax 50% tax credit. Click here for more information.
Domestic Violence Shelter Tax Credit Information
If your contribution of cash, stocks, or bonds is at least $100 you are eligible for a 50% credit on your Missouri State tax return. The tax credit is available for all contributions totaling $100 or more for the year (e.g. two donations of $50).
How to Claim Tax Credit
- Make a financial donation to CARDV. If you donate more than $100 over the calendar year, our Executive Director will send you an Application for Claiming Tax Credits in early January of the next year. If you know you have made your final contribution to CARDV for the year and would like the application sooner, please enclose a note with your mailed donation or contact our Executive Director if you make a contribution through PayPal.
- When you receive the Application for Claiming Tax Credits, review the information to make sure it is correct and sign and date it. There will also be highlighted areas for you to complete.
- Drop off the Application for Claiming Tax Credits at CARDV or mail it to:
Attn: Executive Director
PO Box 786
Fulton, MO 65251
The Executive Director will review, approve, and sign your application and send it to the Department of Social Services. The Department of Social Services must receive the completed application within one year of your donation, so please be sure you send it to CARDV in a timely manner.
Once your application is approved by the Department of Social Services, you will receive a Certification of Eligibility. Attach it to your Missouri State Tax Return.
- Be sure to include your phone number with your donation if you are interested in a tax credit. This information is required on the application and receipt, and it is also helpful in case our Executive Director needs to contact you to clarify any information.
- Please note that if you file your Missouri State tax return jointly, you must include both names and social security numbers on the Application for Claiming Tax Credits. If the Certification of Eligibility issued for the tax credit is not made out the same as the way you file your taxes, it is possible this will result in the credit not being accepted by the Department of Revenue.
- For more information, please visit http://dss.mo.gov/dfas/taxcredit/dvtaxcredit.htm