All services are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL for victims and survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault
- Local and Toll Free Help Line: answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide emotional support, referral information, and safety planning.
- Crisis Intervention and Case Management: one-on-one action planning, emotional support, resource information, and advocacy during or following immediate crisis
- Emergency Room Advocacy and Accompaniment: including, but not limited to, transportation to University Hospital for SAFE exams
- Emergency Temporary Shelter: brief, offsite placement is available to victims of intimate partner violence (and the children of victims) or sexual assault
- Health and Wellness Support: encouragement, support, and guidance to help you realize and achieve your physical, spiritual, and emotional life goals
- Protection Orders: one-on-one assistance to complete emergency orders of protection for victims of intimate partner violence or sexual assault
- Court Advocacy: support throughout qualifying civil and criminal procedures for victims of domestic and sexual violence
- Support Group: weekly sessions offering group support and developing self-compassion. Thursday afternoons. Call for more information!
- Counseling: we contract with qualified service providers to meet the mental health needs of adult survivors of domestic and sexual violence.
- Prevention Education and Advocacy: presentations, workshops and seminars to schools, colleges, and treatment centers
Services We Offer
Updated on 2017-03-24T15:12:45+00:00, by .